Thursday, June 6, 2013

Here I go...

I don't really need another thing to do or another way to spend time on the computer but I feel like I'm supposed to be doing this so here I go.  Hopefully it'll be a creative outlet when I need one and a small way to feel like I accomplished something when the never ending cycle of repeating housework is driving me to the brink.  And most importantly, I hope it can be an encouragement to other moms.  Being a mom is hard.  You have to be patient and mature when you don't feel like it, able to multitask while prioritizing, come up with healthy meals everyone will actually eat while on a tight budget, stay sane while doing the same chores over and over and over and over, and do it all with a joyful heart.  None of that is me.  I'm so thankful that I serve a big God and that I don't have to do it alone.

The verse on my heart today is   James 5:16  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.  The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

God is so faithful to answer our prayers.  Even the ones we halfheartedly pray He hears and cares about.  I have had some prayers answered this month that I have been waiting on for a very long time.  I'm overcome with emotion as I type and am so very thankful.  God is good.  All the time.  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment